The Resound Network exists to catalyze a movement of revitalized and replanted churches resounding for the glory of God and the good of their communities.
We pursue this by partnering together to engage churches in a process and equip leaders for the work of revitalization and replanting.
1. Mobilize a network of teams equipped to come alongside churches through a proactive process to discover and pursue God’s plan for their futures.
2. Discover, develop, and deploy revitalization and replanting pastors through a leadership pipeline that engages potential leaders throughout Missouri Baptist life.
The Bible defines church health and is the guiding force behind all of our efforts.
It’s a love for God and His gospel that will sustain and equip us with the power to see a movement of struggling churches become strong again.
The leadership of the church has been entrusted with and are responsible for making decisions related to the church’s future and health. We don’t do things to churches or for churches, we partner with churches for their good.
Partnerships across strategic lines are vital for addressing the issues and challenges related to church decline and death. We seek partnership when and where possible with local leaders, strong churches, associations, and national partners.
The Resound Network is built upon partnerships throughout Missouri Baptist life.
- Zone Teams consist of local DOMs and pastors who are trained, experienced, and gifted to engage churches in the network process.
- Participant Churches engage in the network process because they long to resound for God’s glory in a fresh way.
- Partner Churches are captivated by and invest in the movement by engaging churches in need or equipping leaders for the work.
- Partner Ministries such as associations, parachurch organizations, and educational institutions contribute unique ministries to forward the movement.
We speak honestly and forthrightly about the true condition of the churches we consult. We serve best when we are honest and straightforward.
Many dying and declining churches avoid conflict. While we do not seek it or desire to create conflict, network leaders will address it directly, seeking resolutions that lead the church forward to health and gospel vitality.
We are committed to engage and lead with excellence and to move forward with resolve in the face of opposition and conflict.